Our advanced fastening system utilizes the very best hidden hanger there is on the market. This eliminates the old way of installing eavestrough with spikes and furrells which can be seen through the front of the eavestrough and tend to loosen easier over time.
Superior Exterior Eavestroughing only uses a hidden bracket system including heavy duty brackets and bolts, which are always drilled, never nailed.
• We install 5″ Seamless aluminum eavestrough, available in .023 regular gauges and .027 gauges.
Colours available are: white, chestnut brown, cream, chocolate brown, antique brown, commercial brown, ivy green, forest green, wedgewood, blue, sandalwood, grey, red, hickory, slate, sable, and cashmere.
• We install 6″ seamless aluminum eavestrough is available for installation.
Our 6″ eavestrough is .032 extra heavy gauges which are needed for eavestroughing this size. Colours are available in white, brown, commercial brown, antique brown, black, sandalwood, and grey.
• We install only extra large downspouts, which handle 33% more water, to increase drainage and reduce the chance of downspouts becoming obstructed.
• All of our corners are hand mitred for a long lasting and custom seal.
Aluminum soffit and fascia is the number one choice of products being used for exterior renovations. We have a wide variety of colours to choose from.
The exterior underside of a home’s eaves; it is the overhang space between the end of the roof and the side of home. A soffit normally has air vents to provide air circulation to the attic and roof.
A vertical board that “faces” out. It is attached to the ends of the roof rafters at a right angle to the soffit following the roof line. The fascia board creates a finished look to a home by covering the ends of the roof rafters.
We use a variety of different manufactures for our soffit, fascia, and siding. This allows us to present to our customers a large selection of colors and products.
We use superior heavy gauge Boncor products. Gentek and Kaycan are available upon request. You may choose from a wide variety of colours.
We are able to do any type of capping and customized aluminum work on residential homes and commercial buildings.
This includes window cappings and garage door cappings.
Vinyl siding is becoming the siding of choice for renovation and new construction. The advantages are:
• it will not dent, crack, or lose color (fade out) as quickly as aluminum siding.
• It is also easier to install and material is less expensive which makes this product more affordable.
• Our vinyl siding is among the thickest and has the highest ratings for being scratch, dent, crack and fade resistant.